A very challenging MMORPG, Elder Scrolls Online is most enjoyable when played with friends. Regardless of the device, you are running the game on, you can easily play with your friends. You can have a smooth gaming experience with your friends, regardless of PC or console.
In this article, we will explain how to make the necessary settings and some of the tricks available in multiplayer mode.
- Start the game, and then select the “Group” followed by the “Guild” Menu.
- Choose “Add to Friend” to view the Xbox One Friend List.
- Choose your acquaintance from this list, and invite them to join the group.
- Begin by approaching a character from the game, click the button and then keep pressing “Options”.
- Utilize the navigation buttons on left to browse through the menu.
- Choose “Add as a Friend” Then confirm that action.
When adding friends via console, make sure they are on the same Megaserver as you, or you will not see them in the list.
Even if you are on the same Megaserver, you may not find your friend in the game. If so, do the following:
- Be sure that you and your companion are together.
- Open the social list. Then, select the group you want to join.
- Choose the username of your friend and then travel to the person.
- The game will take you to the nearest Wayshrine where your friend should appear on the list.
- It is crucial to complete the majority of all of the quests. When you leave a mission or region, you will spend gold and time to return.
- You must immediately upgrade your abilities after leveling up. The same is true for your buddies. The next quest you will confront may be challenging. You might not be able to finish it without improvements.
- You might not want to listen to the entire quest dialogue. But be prepared to be penalized as a result. A character in the quest, for instance, will ask you a name. If you can’t remember the character’s name, he or she will refuse to assist you. You’ll still be able to finish the assignment. It will be a lot easier with a little assistance. Some missions are fascinating if you have the patience to listen to all of the conversation and narration.
About the game
The Elder Scrolls Online, an award-winning online RPG, takes you on an ever-expanding journey across Tamriel. Explore a vibrant, living world with friends or on your own. Enjoy total control over your character’s appearance and gameplay, from the weapons you wield to the skills you gain — the decisions you make will mold your fate. Welcome to a world without boundaries.
Battle, craft, steal, siege, or explore, and mix & match different types of armor, weapons, and skills to build your own play style. In a persistent, ever-expanding Elder Scrolls world, the choice is yours. Also, The Elder Scrolls Online latest Deadlands DLC that already launch for Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S on November 16th, 2021.
Lastly, if you’re a Skyrim fan, you might want to check out this post about Skyrim: 10 Reasons to Visit Skyrim Again in the 10th Anniversary.