When Doki Doki Literature Club was released, it gained popularity among Xbox players in 2017. The first version of Doki Doki Literature Club had a bad graphic design. That’s why it lost its popularity. Doki Doki Literature Club developers want to make their game popular again. That’s why they updated their game. They released the new Doki Doki Literature Club Plus on 30 October. They did not change the story in the remastered version. Unfortunately, Sayori encounters a dramatic end of Act 1 in the new version of the game. However, Sayori is the most popular character in the Doki Doki Literature Club Plus game. Some players want to change this situation. In this article, you will learn How to save Sayori in Doki Doki Literature Club.
How to save Sayori in Doki Literature Club (DDCL)?
As I said, Sayori will encounter problems in Act 1. All players want to change this situation. While you are playing the Doki Doki Literature Club Plus, you can play sub-stories. Sub-stories change game end. Also, you can save characters like Sayori.To do that, You need to follow some basic steps. If you follow the steps listed below, you will change the dramatic end. The secret game end is positive than the normal game end. However, it is still a dramatic game end.
Secret end of Doki Doki Literature Club (DDCL)?
- Before your character reads the first poem, You should create a save file. You will use this save file when you work with a new girl.
- Write a poem for the Sayori. After that, you need to check her CG. You shouldn’t watch Sayori’s death scene on the festival day.
- Reload from before the first poem. You need to follow the same process for Yuri. Before the festival day, you need to create a new save file. You will see a fight between Yuri and Natsuki.
- You need to follow the story until you reach Monika. When you have written a poem for her, You need to delete her file. She will stare at you.
- After you follow those steps listed below, you will see the secret game end. If you want to see the dramatic game end, you need to re-run the game. Re-running the game will bring you the start of the game.
Do you find this guide helpful? You can check out our other guides about Xbox Games.
Unfortunately, you cannot save Sayori by the end of Act 1. Sayori will eliminate herself no matter what you do. She assumes that she cannot be loved.
That’s all you learned everything about How to save Sayori in Doki Literature Club. Also, you learned how to reach a secret end. Unfortunately, I wanted to say there is no way to save her. Unfortunately, developers do not let us do that. Maybe they will change it in the next version of the game.
If you have any questions about this article, you can write us in the comment section.